Thursday, July 14, 2011

Where I've been

It looks like it has been 1517 (it helps to hit the "PUBLISH POST" button!) days now since my last post. My few followers may be wondering where I've been...well, part of what has kept me away is saving Hyrule from the evil Ganondorf! Now that Princess Zelda is safe, I can return to blogging!
I've also been taking an online class to help me "get assertive." Basically, the goal is to help me with presenting my ideas. The class is designed mostly for personal conversation, and not a blog, but I figure I can still make use of some of the ideas.

In other news, I am taking a motorcycle class this weekend, so I won't be posting much. I may try to get out the first part of my morality post since the draft has been pretty much done for some time now (thus, you'll have something to read without me putting together something from scratch). I'll also try to get around to a soccer report, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment