Saturday, May 28, 2011

Can I take back my donation?

As you may have noticed on the sidebar is a gadget to donate to Camp Quest for PZ Myers' donation team. However, I have just learned through one of Jen McCreight's blog posts that "Matt Dillahunty at The Atheist Experience TV program will do one episode of the show in drag" if Team Awesome, PZ Myers' opponent, wins the donation battle. This makes me wonder if I have misplaced my loyalties with Team PZ. The thought of seeing Matt in drag alone makes me now want to see Team Awesome win, and I frankly do not care what PZ does with his beard. However, I already donated to Team PZ on Thursday, helping him to extend his lead. The question now is can I take back my donation from Team PZ and give it to Team Awesome instead? And maybe I should change my gadget, too!

UPDATE 05/29/2011 16:24: It appears that Team Awesome has now taken a lead over Team PZ! Maybe I'll get to see Matt Dillahunty in drag after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment